Monday, June 2, 2008

How can i remove acne scars from my face and pregnancy acne

I got sick of spending so much money on these products. I was wasting money every week. I might as well started throwing it down the drain, but I was willing to do anything to get rid of the acne that was "too involved" in my life. That is when I found some natural acne treatments that made a world of difference in my acne, and actually made it fade away!
To sum up, it is generally accepted and documented that adult acne is a very common skin disorder in adults, it affects 25 per cent of men and 50 percent of women. Furthermore, it haven been proven the direct relation between hormonal imbalances and acne. Nevertheless, there are treatments available for this disease, and you should visit your doctor for advise.
If your baby has severe acne, there are over the counter products available. It is advised to speak with your doctor or medical professional when using any product for your newborn. Some rather safe products you can use are creams such as hydrocortisone. Ionic silver is the safest treatment available because it not only kills bacteria, but it also promotes healthy skin and reduces irritation.
collcrccsa.blogspot.com
tags: acne chemical peel before after pic, getting rid of acne in 2 days, acne free products

No comments: